HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ash's New Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AshKetchum100

View user profile
PostSubject: Ash's New Team   Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 am

We all know we like Ash's old pokemon, but how does everybody feel about his new team? I, for one, like his new team. Pikachu is still there luckliy, I love Oshawott and Snivy, and Scraggy is pretty cute too. But I wish Ash would have brought Infernape and Gible with him. What does everybody think?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sh0ck

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Ash's New Team   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 am

AshKetchum100 wrote:
We all know we like Ash's old pokemon, but how does everybody feel about his new team? I, for one, like his new team. Pikachu is still there luckliy, I love Oshawott and Snivy, and Scraggy is pretty cute too. But I wish Ash would have brought Infernape and Gible with him. What does everybody think?

Quoting: "Pikachu is still there luckliy,..." Why is it lucky that Pikachu is in his team? He has been his partner for all the seasons, it would be stupid to put him in the PC. And for the Infernape and Gible part, yeah I agree, it would be awesome if he brought them, but sadly, he never brings pokemon from the previous region. :/

PS. I think Ash is a gay...Every season there is a girl in the show, never gets laid with one. XD
MrShadowblademaster

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Ash's New Team   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:20 pm

I like ash's team but I hate how he basically will forget all about his other pokemon from other seasons. So I'll be surprise if we ever see gible or infernape again. Though Ash does have a good team right now.

P.S I don't think ash is gay. Considering Ash doesn't get older at all. It's been around 14 years and ash looks like he hasn't aged a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Ash's New Team   Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 am

psh come on now, he beats stronger pokemons with unevolved pokemon >_> hes like a god modder to me XD. itd be cool if his pokemons all evolved so he finally gets epic pokemon. geez his pokemon sucks... well... most. imagine him having raichu, venusaur, blastoise, other evolved pokemon in previous episodes. itd be damn cool and more interesting. plus jessy and james should really start posing a threat. theyre too weak, they should be a real danger for ash and co. among all the anime, pokemon sucks so i dont watch it that much. hate the anime version..
Apollo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Ash's New Team   Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 pm

God I cant tell you how much I hate Ash. Rarely the day he evolves a Pokemon, and its very annoying which has caused me to not even watch a single episode of the anime. I now hate watching it just because of him. He bores the hell out of me.

As for Team Rocket, Im still waiting for the day they actually steal a pokemon from Ash, or Anyone! atleast. Like really who wouldn't want Rocket to steal Pikachu from Ash and completely destroy their whole history together? I know I do.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash's New Team   

Ash's New Team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1