HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MathildeRoché

View user profile
PostSubject: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello world!
My name is Mathilde!
Before i say anything else, i'm French! (coming right from Anistar city) I actually live in France, around the location of Anistar city in Pokemon X and Y (so proud of this game though :3)
I'm 13 years old and i promised myself to only use Google in extreme cases!
So...as i say in my signature, i love Fire types! But i usually end up sticking with my first pokemons and the pokemon that's on the game boxart (i guess they're called legendaries?)
About my signature and avatar, i made the pics with MMD and i only own the models themsleves! (the model on the right is, of course, Hatsune Miku, and the model on the left is me >w< )
I love art and RPG. I've been RPGing for 2 years now, but on french forums, we'll see how it turns out here!
I love Youtube too! i always watch youtubers like PewDiePie, ABrandonToThePast, grav3yardgirl or TheJWittz.
I also love gaming theories. I'm always axious about reading them but i can't resist my curiosity.
I don't know what i could say now, i think that's it!
Thanks for reading :3
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 pm

hey MAth it's nice to meet you and I can't wait to rp with you
thaloden

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:01 pm

welcome to the sight i'm your friendly neiborhood shape shifter and lover of animals I also like thejwittz on youtube I hope you have a lot of fun here and can't wait to talk to you in the cb
Nishwishes

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Yo, I'm Alice and I'm British so we're right next door and obligated to hate each other! :P Looking forward to some nonsensical fighting in the cbox on behalf of our home countries. That's it for now~~ xP
MathildeRoché

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Haha, thanks everyone! :3
I'm also looking forward to do it Alice! xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   

Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving-
Jump to: