HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Typos and Spelling Errors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Daemon Grimm

View user profile
PostSubject: Typos and Spelling Errors.   Wed May 27, 2015 2:59 am

Hello! I'm fairly new here, so I am, unfortunately, not really sure where to go for something like this (to let you wonderful folks know about any spelling/typographical errors we come across). Hopefully, this at least helps make things transition a little smoother? Or go better for other players.

And on to the subject itself! The first typo I noticed was while working on my profile information! Under the section that allows you to create a character sheet (if you don't have one already), the typo itself is within the following sentence: Do you want to generate this member's charecter sheet? ("charecter" should be "character").

If myself or anyone else finds any other typos, I hope it's alright to post them here!
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Typos and Spelling Errors.   Wed May 27, 2015 3:36 am

At first glance through the Admin panel and character sheet area, I haven't yet been able to find a means of fixing this typo, but thanks for letting us know, I'm working on figuring out how to fix it~
Daemon Grimm

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Typos and Spelling Errors.   Wed May 27, 2015 3:39 am

You may have to go through the original page coding itself. (I know next to nothing about coding, but that's my best guess.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typos and Spelling Errors.   

Typos and Spelling Errors.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Support Hub-
Jump to: